Kate turns 4...
I walked into kate's room one morning and this is the face I found...This is still my favorite picture.kate tidbits
lOVES
At four kate loves barbies, princesses, swimming, riding her bike, playing endless games with her mommy and COLORING!!
quirks
She is my little prancer and always lets me know when brooke is doing something wrong. (Oldest child trait) Kate is also my little turtle. She takes her time to do EVERYTHING. The Lord knew I need to learn patience somehow.. food
She loves to eat yogurt, chocolate doughnuts, and rootbeer.
not so favorite
She does not like the "tickalish"- when her daddy cleans her teeth....ok lets be honest- fill her sugar bugs.
short story:
One day me and ezra we have a "discussion" and I was complaing about something he was NOT doing and Kate piped in and said. " mom you just have to forgive like Jesus". Shut me up.
quick thoughts:
I feel like I just had her..so cliche but I think this is why I love big families and why I want one. They grow so FAST and it is hardest thing anyone does but it is also the BEST. And plus I think I might miss the caous a little...
Ok so here is the three party run down
The fabulous four cousins.
Grandma and Grandpa cheesing it up.
9 comments:
Ohh... so fun! I'm so sorry we missed out! My kids went to naps at 1:30.. I was thinking they'd get plenty of rest before the birthday party. Uh.. I think around 3 I called Jenni and said they were still sleeping, and Hayley!...they slept til 5:00!!! Little stinkers :) I hope Kate had a fun birthday this year! We'll have to do another playdate so the kids can play again. :)
Happy Birthday Kate!! We love you! By the way that first picture is priceless!!
Love that picture too! Just seems like the other day mom and I were picking you up at the airport and I met the little baldy for the first time! I was the best babysitter that Christmas! Since Coopie was not born yet! I loved taking care of her that Christmas!
I can't believe it, either! I vividly remember you giving me labor tips right after you'd had Kate. Crazy! She is so cute, Hayley!
Happy birthday Kate! who couldn't love Kate!!! Sorry we didn't make it we weren't feeling very well around here :)
Oh, that picture of kate is so cute! She looks like a model even though her hair is all messy! Happy bday kate!-
Hayley tell Kate Happy Birthday from her Iowa friend Lili! We looked through Lili's pictures today and there are so many cute pictures of them when they were so little. I love the book exchange idea...I'm going to have to steal that one. Oh I just love Kate's cute smile.
So cute what a great mom you are 3 parties! She is adorable
happy birthday to kate! so glad you named her after me:) i really do feel so honored. anywho, LOVE the first pic of kate. it is my absolute fav. and thanks for calling me on my birthday. miss you and wish i was at your house having fresh pesto again...mmmmm delicious. just like you. loves to you haylstorm.
Post a Comment