Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random snaps

My baby got "back". This is one of many ways we have rigged up to keep brookies diaper on...hmm...
Kate colored this picture with a #2 pencil. This 1 1/2hr. activity was as good a nap.
I came home from Young Womans one night and this is the sight I saw..Kate sleeps just like my sister Tricia, with her eyes half open..so creepy..but this picture is pretty darn cute.


3 comments:

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

That is so cute! You have such beautiful girls Hayley...my sister sleeps with her eyes open too and it freaks me out! Way cuter on a little girl..and she loves her daddy it looks like!

Jacob and Shelly said...

I love your pic of Kate and Ez sleeping--so cute! So how's that working with Brooke, have you tried the zip up jammies backwards yet?

Taryn said...

wow those eyes open are freaking me out :) Your girls are soo cute!