oh my goodness..Ezra can Can? So cool! Cool that he grew them too. And no thanks toooo hot for me!
too funny. I think it is funny ezra loves to garden. Wish i could get some help. Ask him if he is competing to be the next craig goody?
MMM...sounds good! We didn't do a garden this year and I'm kicking myself for it, now. You should make a trip to Walla Walla Hayley! It's way fun:)
WOW. I'm impressed!I also LOVE your "vacation" post. It really is SO hard to pack and get ready for vaca's huh?
Don't ya love it when the man out shine the women in the kitchen!! I do! I bet Ezras a great cook too. No Peppers for me but I'm handing Scott the aprin and telling him if Ezra can "can" so can he!!
Wow, I'm impressed! I wouldn't have expected Ezra to be the canning type =0).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh my goodness..Ezra can Can? So cool! Cool that he grew them too. And no thanks toooo hot for me!
too funny. I think it is funny ezra loves to garden. Wish i could get some help. Ask him if he is competing to be the next craig goody?
MMM...sounds good! We didn't do a garden this year and I'm kicking myself for it, now. You should make a trip to Walla Walla Hayley! It's way fun:)
WOW. I'm impressed!
I also LOVE your "vacation" post. It really is SO hard to pack and get ready for vaca's huh?
Don't ya love it when the man out shine the women in the kitchen!! I do! I bet Ezras a great cook too. No Peppers for me but I'm handing Scott the aprin and telling him if Ezra can "can" so can he!!
Wow, I'm impressed! I wouldn't have expected Ezra to be the canning type =0).
Post a Comment