Sunday, September 14, 2008
The 10 Year
10 year high school reunion..Has it been that long? Needless to say I only have two other pictures...for some reason I always forget to pull out the camera! Here is a picture of Kim one of my best friends from high school. Oh and I want to give props to my mom..she got me this cute sweater jacket and finally I had somewhere to sport it...She has the best taste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Gosh darn I wanted more pictures, come on! I guess I should of been your date, so then I could have seen all your friends! Man I remember you and kim. You guys were so mean to your little sisters. Kim was always being mean to kristen and usually you would just yell at me all the way to town and then at school act sooo nice! Ya, I remember the good old days and when I would run home and tattle to mom about you!
It is such a cute top, Hayley! And I'm impressed with your canning skills!
Hayley you look so cute! 10 years! WOW! You are getting so old!! Just kidding, I'll be going to my 10 year reunion next year. Crazy! Oh, and your mom does have GREAT taste!!
how fun!! I went to my reunion last year - they are so fun!
You look so dang cute!! And your jacket IS adorable :)
10 years!! I had 4 kids by my 10 year reunion. Pick it up sis!! O.K. no rude comments! I remember going to your graduation, seems like yesterday you were living in Provo driving a flower delivery truck through Lehi!! You have aged beautifully.
you look so pretty! i miss you!
You look so pretty in your picture! Connor just had his 5 year reunion 3 months ago(that he never told me about so we missed it!) I love your outfit!!!
Post a Comment