Friday, October 17, 2008

The Patch

This is the me and my sister jenni's 3rd annual trip to the pumpkin patch. We just love it! Here is the recap.











THis is my favorite picture and highlight of the day. Cooper found his pumpkin and he is dragging it by the horns! The guy that was driving the tractor could not stop laughing and said"I have never seen that before".

Kids are climbing the haystack pyramid. My brookie is such a monkey..I wish I had this in my backyard. Notice she is beating the older kids...

And poor little cason couldn't even get pass the first hay bale. He gave it a good fight and tried for several minutes, but just that darn first hay bale was really giving him trouble.



We had a great time! And the best part is that we never got one dirty look from anyone while we ate in the restaurant. At least I don't think so. I was so busy stuffing the kids full of pop, chips and chocolate that I never really caught any nasty glare. It just must be those good ol' farmers and country folk!

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Fun...I have been wanting to go too...but just lazy I guess.! Looks like you guys had fun!

Pam And Scott said...

I love going to the pumpkin patch. I think they make the cutest pictures. My kids are getting to old and it breaks my heart to give up this tradition. My kids would rather just go to the grocery store!! Don't let them grow up!! And take lots of pictures!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

FUN! We just went there today and picked our pumpkins too... it was so fun. The kids just love it an it's nice to get out and burn some of their energy! Oh... lucky you though. We DID get a few dirty looks.... oh well. Nobody's perfect!

Katie said...

i heart the pumpkin patch as well!! we went a couple of weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to posting yet. impressed that you took the camera though!

Katie said...

p.s. love kate and brooke's jLO outfits. too cute.

Chereebee said...

how fun!! Wish we lived closer so I could go with ya!!

The Egan Family said...

that looks so much fun! I be the kids loved doing that! I can't wait to see how they dressed up for this halloween!