Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Dresses

ok so this is the last of the Easter pictures...Grandma Christian surprised the girls with Easter dresses and they of course of loved them! Kate loved her dress but then once she realized that Brooke had a pink sweater and she had a green one she was a little out of sorts..but I FORCED her to get over it! Anyways we had great Easter fun!








6 comments:

Jen said...

Great Easter pictures! Love Kate's excited face about the nail stickers!

Betsy said...

I love the cute coordinating dresses. Don't you just love grandma's with good taste =0). And I have to say, I love your green grass too =0)

Sarah said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love little kids dressed in their Easter best.

Jennilyn said...

Call me! I get tired of calling you and no answer or calling your cell and it is dead!

Veronica Reeve said...

Super cute matching Easter dresses. Brooke has the sweetest little face. I love that Kate got mad about the green sweater. That sounds JUST like Lili.

Katie said...

love all the photos. your girls are absolutely adorable!!!!! wish we lived closer so that could get to know aunty katie. they would love smoking crayons and pens in the back bedrooms for sure! maybe i will get some for them for next easter.