Just a little preview of how fast my house can go to pot..complements of brooke
markers dumped out..2 min.
You can't really see it ..but she decided that ALL my q-tips need to take a bath in the sink. That took about 45 sec.
maybe 10 sec.
This one is my favorite...I just washed all my towels, hand towels and wash cloths the night before, and skunk here thought it would be fun to dump them all into her bath! But at least she didn't decide she need to take a #2 , that mess has been way to regular at house..no pun
And last but not least eating crayola markers..YUMMY.. so this is what I do pretty much all day..clean up the after math of this little tornado! ( oh and her favorite past time is splashing in the toilet..if she is lucky when mom forgets to shut the bathroom door.) Ya got love it.. but I realized every time I take a picture of the messes it helps me to just smile and not get so uptight!
10 comments:
I love it...I have to laugh because I have a huge mess maker too...(well, maybe I actually have two), Brooke is sure getting big...love seeing whats going on in your lives!
Kristy
Oh the joys of motherhood! In all those pictures she looks so adorable it's hard not to smile...just glad I didn't have to clean it up. I think little brookie is going to give you a run for your money!
Oh Brooke!! If she wasn't so stinkin' cute, she'd be in trouble. I guess there are some bonuses from Sophie not walking or climbing yet. Brooke really is such a pretty baby (well, not so much a baby anymore)! It's fun to see her getting bigger. Good luck!!
What a doll! hahaha. Isn't it amazing how torn up your house can get within seconds? Seriously when that happens all you really can do is smile or laugh or go shut yourself in the room and scream into a pillow. HAHAHHA
Oh, those cute little mischif makers,then, before you know it,
they're 3 and you can never imagine
what it was like when they were 1.
[p.s. klw is the account for us Biggs.]
Oh man Hayley....your girls are so stinkin' cute. And who wants a kid without spunk? :)
I hadn't seen your blog before...very fun!
SunnyD
These girls are going to be trouble! They are just so darn cute they can get away with everything! Brooke has so much hair! She really is beautiful, and I think she looks a bit like Kate in the last pic.=0). Happy cleaning!
I know the feeling. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. It's a good thing you did take pictures to make light of the situation. So this really all happened in one day? You gotta love it!
hayley!!! i'm loving it. this scene is pretty much the story of my life. my kids had a detergent fight just the other day and earlier doralee lightly fludded the kitchen. good times baby. bring it on! i can't believe brooke is so big... she's beautiful. kate's a little girl now... all grown up. i can't believe the changes. well, i'm missin' ya. ash
i just realized i spelled flooded the wrong way... my bad. ash
Post a Comment