My sister-in-law and her family were the Incredibles. Dash and Violet were missing in action..but how adorable were they! And I loved Jeremy's mom as Edna. She pulled that costume together last minute. You guys were awesome!!
Ezra loaded up the girls on his parent's four wheeler to go trick or treating.
Darn Mickey kicked Wonder Woman off the front seat.
Hope you all had a great Halloween!
9 comments:
Wow Wonder Women, I always knew you were deep inside.
your family looked great! :)
I love it! you were a rockin' wonder woman! I loved Kates Daphne. Soo cute on her! and Velma,Mickey whichever you are, you are always adorable!!!
cute! Glad the girls had fun!
I love your costume!! So funny! Your kids are so cute too. I wish we had a four wheeler to go trick or treating in!
Love the costume!! I always wanted that costume! I almost bought it last year:) This year we just put on a hat Shantae won at lagoon years ago. The girls costuems were darlin!! What happend to Ezra? Looks like his brothers dresses up...maybe next year. Scott didn't dress up either:)
Haley that Wonder Woman costume was the bomb! :) Loved it! :)
haha, i love the costumes!! The daphne costume really cracks me up :) Looks like you guys had a fun halloween! Btw hayley, you are one ho wonder woman ;)
You're kids are adorable. You guys always have the best costumes!
Post a Comment