Am I really the first to post about pumpkin carving? wow that is a first. anyways ezra is really the champ here in this story. He carved brookies pumpkin and helped saved Kate's pumpkin from Hatchet Hayley.
Brooke's pumpkin is a witch. Don't worry we did not come up with this idea on our own. But none the less..very cute.

Now kate wanted to do this one. She saw it on line. Disturbing. She cried when I told her I thought it looked disgusting. She then came out of her room and said "mom if I don't put blood on the pumpkin and pencil through the eye, then will you like my pumpkin?" Obviously she changed her mind and did not really value my opinion.
Our neighbors came over and Carrie did this awesome pirate. She put us to SHAME.

There you have it. our pumpkins. and now I want to see yours!
6 comments:
seriously I am not going to carve pumpkins now :) I would be embarrassed :) those are pretty darn good for a 5 year old and a 3 yr old. Even with dad's help...Taryn and I never do that good of job :) That neighbor girls was very impressive!
They look great, As soon my blogg looking kids see this after school they are going to ask to carve tonight. We will see
Those are great Hayley!! I love them! We might have to copy you guys a little bit.... :)
great pumpkins!
So amazing...I miss all the kids carving pumpkins.
Sad to say, so pumpkin carving for us... but I those carvings turned out awesome!.... Kate is so tenderhearted, love her!
Post a Comment