Friday, May 15, 2009

teeth

we have been trying to get kate to lay off the cigs but she just couldn't kick it. Finally I told her that her teeth would turn black if she didn't stop. she didn't believe us.....UNTIL NOW. she stopped cold turkey....

If someday my daughter for some reason wants to take up smoking I think these pictures will stomp that desire right out.



she bumped her teeth on some exercise equipment. and well we don't know if they have died yet. but i am already really tired of looking at these gray teeth!

9 comments:

Pieces of me... said...

Oh my! Poor little girl... these pictures will be funny to show her later on in life. :) Thank goodness they are just baby teeth, and thank goodness that her daddy can do something about it!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

OUCH!!! Looks like she'll be a toothless little girl pretty soon! She is so so cute. At least they aren't her permanent teeth! :)

Jennilyn Kent said...

Even though she has brown teeth, she is still just as cute! I just think it is so funny that it happened to you guys. I hear that the dentist's kids always kill their baby teeth, or knock them out one of the two. Did i ever tell you Brenden was a toothless kid. banged it in the bathtub! I am actually shocked it hasn't happened to mine yet!

Taryn said...

ohhh man...that stinks!!! I feel so bad for her! She is really gonna be singing the song all I want for christmas is my two front teeth for a few years I take it.

Jacob and Shelly said...

you are too funny with the cigs comments! It's a good thing you've got some connections when it comes to dentists! And she is still a little cutie!

Kim said...

ouch poor kid... what'll happen? When Bronx was barely two he chipped his front tooth on the metal of a trampoline and I was so sad - their baby teeth are so cute. I took him to a dentist and he said since it was such a small chip that he could put a little bit of filling right there, but I needed to wait until he was old enough to not need anesthesia... :(

Pam And Scott said...

Wow she looks like Kenzie. The blond hair and the grey teeth. I remember being so embarassed when she smiled that I had to explain what happened to every one what happened. Have fun!!

Emily said...

Hayley, Charlie knocked his 2 front teeth on our coffee table like six months ago and chipped one right in half. The remaining half and the other front tooth are slowly turning gray too! Poor Kate!

The Egan Family said...

Thats so funny! Her teeth are a crack up! We love it :)