Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kody and Kate

Kody and kate...I just love this picture.

kate loves kody. when we left troy and Cindy's house kate kept crying because she wanted kody. I think Kody is a favorite among all the little cousins. Hard to imagine that a 6'7 280 1lb of pure muscle mass boy could be so loveable. He might be monster on the football field but he sure is a teddy bear at heart!

thanks cindy for taking these pics! they turned out so cute!


5 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Cute Pictures. Kody is def. a big teddy bear and so good to the kids.

Pam And Scott said...

Love that kid. She has always been so good with kids.

Pieces of me... said...

It's so fun to see who your kids connect with and adore. :)

Tricia said...

My kids love Koday too. I remember when we lived in Taryn and Dedre's house and Jake and Allie would watch for the bus for Koday to come home so he could come over and play with them.

Shante said...

Hayley - just wanted to say hi! Your Kate and Brooke are so beautiful, and cute. I can't believe your have kids - two of them - practically grown adults really! It was great seeing you at the reunion too. BTW, I've since moved to Israel of all places. I'm crazy like that. It's only temporary (9 more months) but seriously, I'm living in Israel. Who would have thought? Let's do lunch when I'm back state-side okay?