That pictures a classic.
I'm jealous! At least they sit on the toilet when they are together. Two boys and one bathroom? That would be a big sword fighting mess! Very cute picture!!
LOL... mom told me she sent you that one... that was pretty darn funny.
that rocks!!! Glad you got a pic of it! Miss you!
Oh my heck that is hillarious!
Can you please change your blog. I am tired of looking at those two on the throne!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That pictures a classic.
I'm jealous! At least they sit on the toilet when they are together. Two boys and one bathroom? That would be a big sword fighting mess! Very cute picture!!
LOL... mom told me she sent you that one... that was pretty darn funny.
that rocks!!! Glad you got a pic of it! Miss you!
Oh my heck that is hillarious!
Can you please change your blog. I am tired of looking at those two on the throne!
Post a Comment