Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Santa came!

Oh Christmas day! Santa is so clever...how does he pull it off!


Grandma Christian got brookie this. She LOVES it.


Why do we buy our children games. Every year I ask myself that question. There is always one problem. You are needed to play the game! Call me selfish but I don't think I can play one more round of hungry hippo


We had a great christmas. BUt the best part was the SNOW. I just loved it this year. And guess what...we still have it! Crazy for us here in washington. Hope you all had a wonderful christmas too. SO with that being said...BRING on the NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Hungry Hippos every parents nightmare! All kids want to do is play it all day long. I remember getting yelled at by a neighbor for buying hungry hippos, a game with marbles for my children. She told me I was trying to kill them without even knowing it. And if they chocked on them it would me my fault. She kept her kids away from my house for a long time. You see I bought dangerous toys for MYYYY children. Sometimes people bug me! I remember playing Hungry Hippos with the missionaries when mom bought it for us for Christmas. Lots of memories.

Jacob and Shelly said...

I love your new header/name. It's very cute. And it looks like your girls had a great Christmas. It's so magical the way Santa surprises them with just what they want. =) And that's cool you guys had so much snow, my boys are really jealous.

The Boyos said...

I bought my boys Hungry Hippos too! They have already lost half the marbles. Harmon dropped one in the toilet on Christmas day. I told him to fish it out, but he informed me there was no way he was going after it. I (stupidly) asked why not? His answer...'cause I pooped on it. WHAT?!?! Boys are so much fun! I should add that I don't think he intended to..or maybe that is just my wishful thinking!