i started thinking about this last night. i have lost or broken 4 digital camera's in the last 5 years. that is almost 1 camera per year. what is wrong with this girl!! cell phones are not doing much better these days. so once again i am down and out in the camera department. i told ezra that maybe i do need one of those great big nice cameras..(the ones that most you have) because then i would never lose it..sounds pretty good to me. and of course he was like."hayley why would i buy you anything nice that you could lose or break". and ya know what. secretly i don't blame him. i have a problem. i actually think it stems from my dad. he probably goes through 10 cell phones, 15 pairs of glasses, and i would give or take 25 pocket knife's all in years time...don't believe me. go digging in my patents drive way and i bet you would find a whole collection of tools buried out there.
so i guess my whole point is that i need to find a cure for this ridiculous carelessness. and also pray that ezra will let me have another camera..or this blog is going to get a little on the boring side with no photos of my adorable children.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
hey, my sister in law bought a camera i think nikon or something like that is does not have a great zoom but is shock proof, so if dropped ok, and survives being dropped in water. look and see if stores carry insurance plans, we have a plan on our tv so in case the boys throw something like ashton did before it is covered for 3 years and even if we break it. not bad it was i think $150 but worth going through 3 tvs, on damaged by scissors, other one the screen was bad and this one is 6 months which is great for us.
I agree with Andrea...get a warranty and then get a good camera! We bought a warranty on our leather couch...good idea. The neighbor's kid decided to iron it one day. Now we are getting a brand new couch!
i think you need to go back to disposables, then you can scan them in, and then upload them to blogger. i bet money on it that e-z will let you buy 10 of those bad girls. :)
:) hayley there is only ONE hayley! I think that is why you are so likeable! I think you have bad luck! You haven't lost your kids yet, I think your doing pretty good.
You can borrow mine if you need to or you can use my old one if you want...anyways, I think everyone looses stuff sometimes and it makes us all crazy!
Well you are now the "Biggest Loser" Just kidding! I've lost my mind a few times, so I think we are on the same page!
I just dropped my digital camera and busted it. When I told Josh his reply was, 'were you using the wrist strap?' I had to laugh and say, 'no Josh--do YOU ever use the wrist strap?' Of course if I had been the thing wouldn't have busted, but anyway...
I'm shopping for a new camera as well (sigh).
Thats so funny, I am horrible when it comes to charging my cameras, so when I actually want to use them, its either not charged or has no batteries! LOL! I think I get that from my mom!
I'm so sorry Hay!I have to say...I have the same problem. I have two small cameras now and 2 big ones because my lost ones usually get found. I hope you have better luck!
Post a Comment