Just a few pics..nothing exciting to "show and tell". Brooke just saying cheese to the camera and wearing her snow hats and gloves...she has a fetish with hooded sweaters, hats and shoes..I am assuming it is the age..lets hope because when it is 100 degrees outside , she wants her hat and sweater on...yes I have gotten a few looks, but I have surrendered a long time ago! I started looking at some of these pictures I recently took and realized that Kate really needs some fashion 911... oh well..she thinks she is the most beautiful princess so I will just let her keeping thinking that...because one day she will start thinking like an silly adult...SAD day...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute! Your kids may have funny fashion right now...but they are the cutest kids ever so it totally makes up for it! Between Kates spunky personality and Brookes super beauty I just wanna squeeze them with love!
at least you don't THINK you have a cat pooping in your sandbox... ;)
SO. I totally LOVE that you let Kate wear whatever she wants... Aspen and I do the you pick one day... I pick the next. Aspen is IN LOVE with her pink cardigan... and it is HOTT here... I get the same looks.
Cute pic's
your girls are so cute!! i'm so tired of lily wanting to wear what SHE wants to wear. it is ridiculous! maybe kate and lily can be nominated for "what not to wear." just a thought.
haha, those girls are so cute! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment