Sunday, July 27, 2008
IDOL
WEll I almost forgot to post this monumental moment...I went to my first concert...Yes I am 28 yrs. old and have never been to a concert unless you count the Benton County fair with some honky tonk cowboy. And here is the kicker...it was an American Idol Concert. But it was a lot of fun...I went to Portland with my sis and niece Allie...Great Time..oh and did I mention I got to spend the night without my lovely children...

I had to take a picture of my sister in her DAVID shirt.. yes all 35.00 of it! Jenni you are such a nerd..but that is why I am so glad she's my sister because I would never do half of these semi obnoxious things and it is great sister bonding time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i love jenni!!! i would totally be sporting that shirt too. hayley, i'm surprised you didn't get one in orange....kate would have loved to wear it. it would have gotten it's value. btw, i will be in tri-cities on wednesday. let's do something...i have jenni's milking machine as well:)
How fun that you have sisters to do this stuff with- can't really see myself doing this with my brothers:) I miss you. We need to figure out some sort of reunion....
So Cute! I'm jealous of a night away....someday! That shirt is way too funny, why didn't you get one? JK
oh Hayley, I am very disappointed in you for not sporting a DAVID shirt!! :)
Glad you finally got to go to a concert! GO AMERICAN IDOL!!
Hi Haley, I just ran into your blog. It is fun to see your family. Your kids are so cute. That is so fun that you went to an Idol concert. I would love to go to one someday. -Lisa Montes
That looks like alot of fun. I bet Allie loved it. And that's pretty cool that you even got to spend the night without your kids. =)
Hey Hayley... this is Kerri Whitney from Iowa...I just started a blog and was looking at friends blogs and found you! You look so great. It was fun to catch up a bit on your life. Check out our family blog iowawhitneys.blogspot.com!
Looks like you had fun. Your hair is so cute. Sounds like you had fun at your first concert.
Jenni
Post a Comment