This is my favorite..she really thought she had me!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Hide and Go seek
So lately hide and seek has been one Kate's favorite games..if you have not introduced this game to your child..I highly recommend to KEEP it that way! I could not help but laugh at Kate's hiding places...I think she thinks that if she can't see me I can't see her..so here are some of her top hiding places.

Yes kate is hiding here..not counting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH I LOVE IT! I love to watch the kids play hide and seek. They usually hide in the same place everytime. HAHAHA. I think my favorite is where she is just hiding in the corner. Love it.
So funny. Maggie always wants me to play hide and seek with her but I tell her she has to wait until Patrick gets home and so far, it's worked. I think she knows he's way more fun than I would be. Lately she is totally quiet for a long time and has started to find some pretty good spots, ex: in the bottom of the stroller that is parked in the GARAGE! (we couldn't find her anywhere). Anyway, hope the worst of pink eye is over. Talk to ya soon.
Hayley, I found your blog randomly and had NO clue you were such a good blogger.
You're going on my list girl!!
By the way, your girls are darling, and I won't show Josh your blog with the pics of Ezra fishing, lest he want to do the same with me down here in the Gulf of Mexico.
Gross, gross, gross.
So cute Hayley! The one where she looks like she is counting....what could she be thinking? "Hmmmm....I can't see mommy so she can't see me!" What a fun mom you are! The picture of the girls on your side panel is so cute (your picture too) and makes them look so grown up!
Holy crap - that is the funniest thing EVER!!! I seriously LOVE that she thinks you can't see her when she's in the corner - hee hee!!!
I love it. Nate is starting to understand the idea of hide and seek. It is so fun. Kate's shoes are really cute.
While we were living with my parents when Rob was first deployed, they introduced this game to my boys. And they love it. We play at night when it's dark with a flash light. Although Doug is not the greatest hider. If you call out "Where are you?" He'll yell "RIGHT HERE!"
And yes, I remember being a child, playing this game the same way was we now play with the boys. My sister and I decided to hide on the bed under a blanket. And we tried so hard not to breath or anything. Of course, as I grew older, I realized that my parents could totally see me. But I remember thinking back then that it was the GREATEST HIDING PLACE EVER!
I love the minds of children!
Post a Comment