Saturday, May 12, 2012

Smitten by the Mitten


On side note this week I was able to go to a Romney Rally in Colorado. It was everything I ever hope it to be.  I got to shake hands with the Governor himself and then proclaimed my love to him.  He laughed and said thank you. I am sure he thought I was just some crazy lady.  But it was awesome.  It was great excitement to see the all Black Suburbans pull up with his Kris Rock theme song.  But I have to say he was so genuine. He took time to shake a lot of hands and sign autographs.  And hey if you are not a fan of the Mitt you can still be happy for me right.  But come on get on the Romney train with me because we are going to RESTORE AMERICA! 





5 comments:

donna said...

so cool... I went to the Romney Rally here in Pasco. I was able to meet Mitt's brother....

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

How exciting, Hayley!!! I am jealous!

Tammy said...

That is so cool! Have a Great Day!

The Egan Family said...

Thats so cool! Go Romney!

OPORG said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-belanja-melalui-paypal-agar-transaksi-lebih-praktis