Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The crib

Brookie wanted me to bust out the "crib"  to sleep and I was thought why not. She slept like an angel. One day to 9:30 and the next till 10:00. I thought this phase would end...........









Then kate was feeling left out....ok but you are going to have some major leg cramps in the morning.



Then a couple days ago they wanted to sleep together..i thought this will never last. I went to check on them and they were all snuggled up like bug in a rug.

I know this is absolutely ridiculous. But what can I say..its the best bribe since 7-up in their bottles. yep i used to do that one too...so now thanks to me you feel like a mother of the year. Your WELCOME! I love making people feel good about themselves!

9 comments:

donna said...

great pictures and very cute!!!!

Tricia said...

love it! Nielie had to do the same thing a few a weeks ago.

Dedre said...

I've DYING laughing! HILARIOUS!

Pieces of me... said...

LOL... now THAT is just too cute! And i'm sure I have some stories that would make YOU feel like mother of the year :) I've lost that title a LONG time ago :)

deannegalloway said...

Maybe you should just keep all your kids in a crib until they are 6. I am amazed that they both fell asleep in there together. Great pics and thanks for the laughs!

The Egan Family said...

Love it Hayley! You're girls are a hoot! :)

Rebecca said...

that is great! I would totally do it! :)

The Boyos said...

AWESOME! I am amazed they slept like that! So funny!

klm said...

https://www.apksave.org/2021/01/tips-memakai-kartu-kredit-dengan-bijak.html