Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day

Kate's first day. Yep she finally gets to go to school. We have been waiting for this day for a long time. And I was not even there to wish her off....I know tragic. But my good friend Deanne took her and her adorable little Maggie is in the same class as Kate. Its gonna be a good year.


I was a little worried that Kate would be a little scared because I was not there. But my friend told me she didn't even care. I guess I would tribute that to all the years of her being deprived of pre-school?






Kate and brooke waiting for the bus that never came today.


I know precious huh. Brookie, casen and cooper got blankets and were waiting for their kate to get off the bus.


Getting off the bus. She got a big homecoming and for some reason I couldn't stop smiling either. You would think she was the first kid to ever get off the bus. The best part is the bus stops right by our house. So I guess here we go into the uncharted waters of the public school days.

8 comments:

The Egan Family said...

I can't how big your girls are getting hayley! Kate is such a big girl now! She's so brave going to school all by herself :)

donna said...

I think that is so cute how you had a big home-coming for Kate...

Taryn said...

ohh she's so cute...and wow.. you blogged!!! :)lol

Pam And Scott said...

So glad you blogged the day my friend. I'm so bad at blogging and even taking picutes any more.

Kate looked so adorable!! I think Brooke is going to miss that little girls....time for another one:) Brooke can't be lonely at home right???

Tammy said...

Kate is so adorable! Love the pictures!!

Pieces of me... said...

She looks all grown up! I love the excitement of the new year! Even the little ones waiting at home for the big sis is just as exciting, hope she had an awesome first week. :)

Jen Childers said...

Big day! Congrats to you and Kate!

Tricia said...

Ohhhh, Kate looks adorable!!! I bet she was super excited!!! It's so crazy that her and Cooper are in school now! Time really flys!
-Allie