Sunday, September 27, 2009
first stiches.....
Brookies first stitches. I really don't know how it happened. mom was gone and dad was mowing the lawn. so according to kate, brookie was spinning around and hit her eye on some furniture. But I have to say I was really proud of my brookie. She teared up when they gave her the shot but she did really good for the rest. I just kept promising ice cream and barbies. anyways now me and her are scar sisters...(i too have a scar on my eye.) but lets hope brookes heals up a lot better than mine...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh poor Brookie! I hope she got BIG a ice cream cone and pretty barbies.
Dr. Egli told me she did really good! Way to go Brookie for being so strong. Still can't believe one of your kids got stitches before mine. Don't know how we havn't had to get stitches yet. I guess I have been pulling the lucky card!
Jenni, you better be careful or knock on wood or something.... you know your house is next just for saying that! ;)
Poor Brooke! Hope she gets to feeling better soon!! Way to be tough!
I love it... barbies and ice cream! :) I too can't believe it was you girls over jeni's boys. It doesn't surprise me she was so tough!
That is so nice of you. Isn't it funny what we will do for kids when they are in pain. Sorry for Brookie
I keep waiting (well wondering) when that first stitches moment is going to come...hopefully later than sooner. Brooke looks like she did great. How many barbies did she get out of the deal?
I want to know where Kate was! Was she just freaking out!! Congrats Brooke for being such a sport! I haven't had 1 kid get stiches...Jordan was close but the just did butterfly bandages. Oh Shayla had them after surgery if you count that.
OH poor thing!
I remember your stiches for your eye, happened at my parents and trisha stayed with jenni, and the rest of us while the took you in, you could always let the eyebrow grow out to hit the scar :)
Post a Comment