Thursday, July 9, 2009

utah trip...

My sister Jenni and I loaded up the kids and went on a little road trip to Utah. Unfortunately I hardly ever pulled out my camera to document this trip Zion. Ya know it was just one of those trips that I was feeling good if I got my "underwear" on right. So sorry for the lack of pics.

Thank goodness for my adventurous sister because I would never do the crazy things she talks me into. Every time we go on a trip together with our kids I always tell her: "Jenni this is the LAST time I ever do this" ....but then six months later she has me in my Tahoe driving to the Promised Land with four high maintenance precious children in the backseat. But I have to say we always have some really memorable times. WE laugh until we almost pee our pants (darn kids), get kicked out Ikea's playland..I won't mention any names, oh and the best part we got to spend time family.






The is temple Dedication in South Jordan. We thought were doing our children a favor taking them to this open house. UMM Maybe not.... but the temple was really beautiful.


Had to hit the zoo.



Asleep at last. 4 down in four minutes.


Thanks Jenni for another great adventure. and I am still saying to no to Disney, but maybe I will change my mind.....


10 comments:

donna said...

Looks like a fun trip! :)

The Boyos said...

You are brave! What a fun time to have together. And how wonderful that you get to do that with your sister.

Jennilyn said...

I am still to exhausted to even look at my pictures! The sleeping picture is so funny. Kate has her foot up on the seat and Cooper has the blanket over his head. Thank heavens they have to eventually close their eyes. I was thinking the other day that I think disney would be easier. You are not thinking about all the other stuff you want to do. If you just devote all your time there. And by the way the disney land hotel has babysitting!! Drop the off at night and go out! I think that is worth the money it costs to stay there!

Pieces of me... said...

LOL.... that one made me laugh! :) Hey did you happen to see Gail in the open house? She was suppose to be helping out there alot. Anyway, you guys are brave.

The Egan Family said...

I'm so sad I never got to see you guys when you came down :( Next time I will get work off so I can watch your kids :)

Jen said...

So fun! You can do Disney. Erica and I are thinking we will in a few years.

Jeni said...

Hayley! The temple is a few blocks from my house, you should have called I would have loved to see you! Hope you had a great trip!!

Haws Family said...

Wow! You are great. How fun to go with your sis!

Jacob and Shelly said...

That sounds like such a fun road trip. You're so lucky to have your sister close so that you can go on fun adventures together!

Katie said...

i'm so glad you have 4 pictures to document your trip. you're awesome!!