p.s who remembers the green swan?
Monday, June 1, 2009
Before and After
Except I don't have the before picture but I know my family remembers what this hutch used to look like....yep this one used be the one in our old house...I know, I know you are not so sure about the green..but trust me in due time it will start to grow on you. promise.


I am still looking for some big glass door knobs to stick on the doors, and then maybe if my sister will part ways with some of her wallpaper I want to use that for the back part of the hutch.
p.s who remembers the green swan?
p.s who remembers the green swan?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Hayley ~ I noticed it gone a couple of weeks ago wow what a difference it looks awesome, girl you can do anything i think you have more talent than Martha Stewart! The green perfect!! I bet it looks beautiful in your home. I know i am a day early but have a Happy Birthday.... (deleted the first because a couple misspelled)
Hayley that is soooo beautiful now! You are such a Martha!
Ohh and Happy Birthday tomorrow :)
love it hayley. I do remember the green swan. You always make things look so good.
Super cute! I love it...you are so crafty.
Hayley, I love it!! I really wish you had a before picture because I don't know what it looked like before!! I love the green!
Jenni
Hayley, I LOVE the green! So cute! And you decorated it so cute too!
Love it, love it, love it. You always do such a great job decorating. I love to get ideas at your house!!
Wow! That is super cute! Way to go! Can you come do a consultation for me? I am pathetic when it comes to decorating.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!
Great color choice--what is the name and brand?
Happy Birthday Hayley!! I always think of you and Jaron Lee on June 2nd!! How wierd is it that I remember that?? LOL!! You are simply unforgettable ;)
That hutch looks beautiful! You did such a good job. You have such a gift, you just know how to beautify your surroundings, I love it!
Oh, I love it.
Super Cute Hay. Hope you had a good birthday this week!
I LOVE IT!!!! You did such a good job!
love the hutch haley. and your hair is looking really cute too!
Post a Comment