Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pumpkin Doughnuts with Pumpkin Frosting

I am ordering anyone who reads this post to stop and go make this scrumptious delicious dounuts....PLEASE..And if you are watching the hips..forget it because these are just to good to pass up. Here is the link for the recipe.

http://www.peterandrewryan.com/baking/2008/10/pumpkin-donuts-with-pumpkin-cream-cheese-frosting/

His donuts look much better..but hey if I had one of those fancy shmancy cameras I could make anything look good...so that is my excuse..crappy camera.



If you have any left overs...(probably not) box them up and give to a special friend or someone you want to be friends with. These will for sure win them over.
p.s these are so easy..really so don't let the fry daddy scare you...

3 comments:

The Egan Family said...

those look way good! I will have to make them! Connor would love it!

Kristy said...

Sounds so yummy. Thanks for the link

Pam And Scott said...

Can I be your friend so I don't have to make them?!! How long does the mail take?? Don't worry I'll jsut have Shayla make them for me! I'm not a great fryer!