Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I TWO!

I two! That's right my baby's two years old. Ok so I am going to write a few things about my little skunk..and please don't feel like you have to read them..but I just do it because I will forget if I don't write it down.

LOVES: buckles! any type of buckle. She could play in a car all day buckling the carseat straps. Baby dolls, animals, climbing, taking off shoes-diapers and clothes oh and lets not forget GUM! On many occasions I have found a whole pack of gum devoured. and BACKYARDAGINS (what kid doesn't)

QUIRKS: When brookie gets really mad she bites her wrist. I know weird. but at least she is not biting me...right? hopefully she grows out of it.

VICES: still drinks bottles at night to go to bed and sucks a binki. Don't worry..we have really GOOD dental insurance.

We love our little brookie. She sure is a stinker at times but we couldn't live with out her.

WE had a little party for her with Ezra's family. We were supposed to have one with my family on sunday but unfortunately I got the stomach flu. SO here are the pics.






Tate got a complimentary tooth pull from Grandpa. She was so brave! It was her front tooth.



















17 comments:

Taryn said...

happy happy birthday Brooke!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

She is so cute Hayley! Happy Birthday Brooke!! :) That is so funny that she bites herself... Connor does that too when he gets really mad. I've just started shaking my head at him because it's kind of pointless trying to get him to stop. Hope you guys had a fun day! :)

chelsea elizabeth said...

Oh, happy birthday to Brookie!! Hope you had fun, sorry you got sick with the flu! I had a 24 hr. bug last week- not fun! Call me so we can get together sometime! Maybe we can get some christmas shopping done.

Jennilyn said...

Can you please post some more baby pictures of the little skunk, I love them! And can you please have another baby so I can play mother. You see if you had a baby when I did not I would be the best babysitter ever and would possibly even take night shift. It would be the best recovery ever for you! Trust me on this one! Brookie is so stinkin cute how could you not want another one of her right now! Now that you are going to kill me. Happy Birthday to Brookie! Love her! And I can't believe the babies are 2!

The Egan Family said...

Happy Birthday Brooke!! I can't believe she's two! Connor thought brooke biting her wrist was funny, i told him to try it sometime!

Pam And Scott said...

I used to bite my knuckles until they bled!! Ask mom. It was a bad habit! I did it until I was about 12. Then I started pulling out my eye brows!! Weird Sister you have!! See binkies and bottles aren't so bad! Wow the more I think about it maybe Brookie is a little vampire!!

hayleyharts said...

Jenni you are such a nerd..hey you are the fertle mertle so why don't I play mother instead. but I will take you up on the night shift someday...that a promise.oh and since you are so good at having boys we going to need some more since the girls are tipping the scales.

Chereebee said...

happy birthday cute brookie!! I can't believe that your baby is 2!!!
MISS YOU!!!

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! She has so much hair! What a cutie.

Jacob and Shelly said...

Brookie is so dang cute! I wish we could have been there for her party. You'll have to give her some hugs and kisses for us! Mason bites his wrist/hand too, maybe it's a Christian thing?

Katie said...

hayley, lily bites her wrist too. i thought it was so weird until i read all your comments and there are many "weird" children including mine....which i guess makes them NORMAL!! anywho, you should get on that baby making thing. i heard if you take cough syrup or something and you don't take your birth control pills it will totally work! :)

Jen said...

Wow. Good think I finally took her birth announcement off the fridge! 2 years?! I can't believe how long you guys have been gone. Miss you!

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

Happy Birthday Brookie! She is adorable. Your girls are growing up so fast!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

I just love that baby picture of Brooke! She is so pink!! My babies were both yellow, so it's very refreshing to see a normal looking newborn :).

FarnsworthFam said...

Brooke looks so much like you Hayley!! So cute! I hope you all are doing well!

The Sohm's said...

Hayley, Brooke looks just like you!! So cute. They grow up so fast don't they.

Veronica Reeve said...

Hayley, oh my! Two years!!! Can you believe it? Brooke is so darling. Sophie uses the binki too. Let me know what you do about that, I DON'T have good dental health insurance like you. ;)