Friday, November 14, 2008

Dad gets creative



When my mommy leaves my dad likes to duck tape my diaper because I have this little problem..I can't seem to leave my diaper on! And I have left one to many surprises for my mommy..(I think my mommy is too lazy to potty train me so instead they just tape me up!) I have been trying to tell her I really want to wear "big girls" and quit all this diaper nonsense..but she won't have any of that..oh well... duck tape it is.

5 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Duck tape is the best!! Don't worry Brooke when your mom is ready to potty train you because she still doesn't want to clean up thoses little surprises, she will just duck tape you to the toilet until you learn!!

Kim said...

Too funny! Yea I definitely rethought the potty training thing... waiting for him to do it himself now. That stinks she takes her diaper off, I've heard of lots of kids that do that, Bronx never really has, but thing duct tape would be a great line of defense!

Berniel said...

Hayley you crack me up. I remember the morning you were ready to leave to go back to Wa and Brooke was all dressed and fixed up so cute and a couple of minutes you turned around and she was stark naked. Too much. We love you Brooke, but we will never forget the duck tape.

Pace Adventures said...

I tried that with Ashton he figured how to pull the tape off. The we tried packing tape, he did the same. After being spanked and sent to his room many times, he goes the pot, now you have to catch him to wipe him before he climbs on a bed or hides, so now it is a game. enjoy

Tricia said...

I love the Duck tape-I won't mention any names but when a kid was messing around the other night with their pullup and tore it I said get the tape, they did this but it looks even funnier on a little bit older kid